Do you have an idea for a product you want produced under your own name but don’t know how to proceed?
Are you certain you can perfect a superior, competitive version of an existing product but don’t know how to proceed?
Do you simply want to improve a product you’ve been manufacturing for years?
Here’s how we can help:
- We meet with you to discuss your goals, reviewing a long list of properties and specifications including performance requirements, quality, environmental, health and safety, packaging, shelf life and more
- If your intent is to produce an improved version of a competitor’s product, we gather samples to analyze and consider the advantages of reverse engineering, if necessary
- Our chemists and production department meet to discuss possible formulations and manufacturing requirements
- When necessary, we consult with our network of university and business advisors to determine if they’ve tackled similar opportunities and apply institutional research to your application
- We agree on a formulation and produce samples
- You test them and provide feedback
- We go back and forth adjusting the formula, if necessary, until it fits your exact needs
- You decide the extent of our involvement. Do we manufacture, package, store and ship directly to your customers, or ship to you for distribution to your customers?
- Under contract, we purchase appropriate production, packaging and labeling lines
- We create necessary SDS sheets and GHS hazardous labeling